close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone....?

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by RiverRat, Jul 9, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Going out carping this week?
    Im going to try to give Greg a shout and meet up with him to show him a good spot and fish with him..other than that im on my own since my OCC fishing partners work a "normal" monday-friday sced...if anyone wants to go, give me a shout.

Scott

2. I'm pretty sure that me and a few other guys are heading down behind cosi on the Scioto tomorrow. I'm still waiting on some details, but I'm sure you'd be welcome to join. Should be interesting. I'm getting ready to go up and make some dough and try to make boilies.

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hey BB. i may stopby to say heyy if you are gonna be at cosi tomorrow.. :)

4. Mushi mentioned that you and Bigchess might be going? You still going? I haven't talked to Mushi yet today.

5. crappielooker

erm.. i have no idea..
    btw, yeah, i'm also going out soloing this week.. i hope for a cool fishin times myself.. :p

6. Hi RR, let me know 24hr in advance please, I bet it will be fun. I'm going tomorrow 5:30am with 2 friends to Alum, I'm sure we will get really stinky skunked, but screw it :) it will be fun anyway. Then, which is very unusuall I have to work afternoon on sunday tomorow, this happens like twice a year (trade show). Otherwise I'm pretty much 8-5 Mon-Fri guy.

See you soon!

btw - crappielooker - looks like you really like COSI! Maybe I will see you there sometimes
    Greg

7. Just came back from Alum - skunked as expected. Maybe I should stop fishing and start forecasting the future?
    greg

8. crappielooker

well greg.. next time you can try to give me a call before you go.. i can kinda guide you as to where to go.. :)

9. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Greg, if ya want to catch carp on Alum...give AK a shout for sure!

Scott

10. at this point I feel that the only think I am able to catch is a cold.

I think I will be trying to go somewhere on Tue. Maybe carp on COSI or maybe wading on SCIOTO like PETE (thanks for tips PETE!).

greg

11. Hey man let me know when your going out this week. I will meet up with ya for some evening fishing. Give me a call or drop me a PM.

Jake