close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Warpath, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Does anyone back from the Steubenville area know a John Poole? His father, also John Poole, used to run a bait shop on Fernwood Road near the Wintersville/Steubenville line. I see that the Junior John finished pretty high at the SQT #1 in Powhatan recently. Was wondering if he was a member on here, and how he's father was doing? I haven't been to the bait shop in awhile, but should stop out there soon. If you know him, tell him Eric said hello. John Sr. got me back into fishing about 8 years ago, and now I can't live without it. I learned a lot from both of them.

Eric

2. Hatchetman

Hatchetman Senior Member

Young John(Bing) finished 4th out of 172 fisherman at Powhattan Point. He was 3rd with 2 keeper's Saturday and got skunked Sunday and dropped to 4th. I think there were only 33 or so keeper's caught for the 2 day's. Bing now moves on to try and qualify for the state BASS team on Erie in September out of Dempsey Park. I think congratulation's are in order for young John.
    His Dad hasn't changed a bit Eric, if he tell's you it's raining, you better go outside and see if you get wet. The only way you can tell if he's lying is to watch and see if his lip's are moving and if they are, he is!!!
    Neither one of them have a computer so I'll relay your message and again, congratulation's to young John
    Hatchetman

3. Hatchet,

I appreciate the info. I haven't been out there for awhile but I'm hoping to stop out and see the shop when I'm home in a week or so.

Eric