Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having some trouble with a good perch bite on the end near wild wings! Havnt had a lot of time too look for them but I need some help from you all if you would. If anyone has some good perch bite to share, I am going to do some scouting for them later this week. You can join me if ya like. I can take up to 6 if anyone is interested and it would be a good opportunity for some of us to get to know each other a little better. I have a hard time finding people that want to go just to do some scouting. No charge in case your wondering, I am gonna be there anyway whether some join or not.

·
Premium Member
10,892 Posts
Capt. troy,

I wish I could take you up on your offer but work has me going to Chicago this week.

I'll be on the lake 5 days next week, If I find anything I'll let you know.

I tried calling you a couple of times Friday on Ch 79 in the afternoon to say hi.

Kim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was out this past Saturday but most of the perching was being done off of Lakeside and between the Marblehead loading dock and the point. 3 of us limited out in less than three hours using the later location. Caught quite a few over 10"... Biggest was 13"... It appeared that alot of females hadn't spawned yet as we threw quite a few back in as they were full of eggs... The bite was fairly steady... Even picked up a 19"walleye... We were off the water before 3:00pm before the wind picked up...

Only time I was out near Wild Wings was the Easter weekend. Didn't see many boats perch fishing. Most were fishing for walleyes. We limited out there as well on walleyes both Friday and Saturday.

Weather permitting, I'll be headed out again this coming weekend as well. Most likey for both perch and walleye.

Hope that helps you some... Good luck...

dustoff...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts