close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone watching Lost?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, Apr 1, 2005.

1. I have never been hooked on a tv show before like I am on this one. I watch every week and make sure I tape it if I'm not going to home, I now its kinda pathetic.:eek: I cant be the only one watching it though can I?

2. I was watching it every week until they started replaying earlier episodes. I don't understand how you can have re-runs before the end of the first saeson. :confused:

Wes

3. I was thinking the same thing, kinda stupid but there was a few shows I missed so I caught the rerun. They just get you going on one story line then switch to something else the next week.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I've watched 2 eposies, the 2nd & last weeks. Now I'm hooked too. My wife is a LOST fanatic. Season 2 is already signed, from the internet buzz the end epsiode is suspose to be such a cliffhanger, that t should keep everyone talkign all summer. Like I said, my wife is a LOST fanatic.

5. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i 'll admit my addiction.....wife too!

ive never been a big fan of tv fiction....i like non-fiction like the history channel, food channel....

but i am hooked on lost!!!

thats SUCKED with all the reruns..... :mad:

"teresa falls down the stairs teresa falls up the stairs teresa falls down the stairs teresa falls up the stairs...."

im wondering how someone call fall up the stairs?

(dont tell me if you know!) ;)

6. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

oh i want to know if anyone played those lottery numbers lol!

7. I was wondering about the stair thing too, I think there is more to that story.