close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone want to go fishing tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by XL506, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Hey guys. Tomorrow I'm going fishing. Either at Kiser Lake, or the Mad River. Anyone want to meet up? If I go to Kiser, I'm going to try and catch some Wiper, and a few crappie, and gills for dinner. If I go to the Mad River, I will be going to my spot, and catching Brown Trout. If anyone is up for one. Post here, I will keep checking back before I leave tomorrow. If we go to Kiser, we can meet up at Todds Sports shop( Citgo / BP gas station), and if we go to Mad River, we can meet up at the ST rt 55 Bridge. I wanted to go in the early morning, but my 1 year old son is sick. So Ive got to wait for the ole' lady to get off work at like 2:00 or 3:00. So I will like to be fishing by about 4pm or so.

Matt

2. Did you go to the mad, and if so how did you do? I floated the mad from 29 down to hickory grove today (or is that 55?) Only caught a few small ones using spoons. Did more navigating and check out this section of the river (which I had river be on before) than actual casting.

Whiskers

3. midoh39

midoh39 member

I'll be at Kiser on Tuesday, I also went today only caught 1 cat and lost a nice wiper. I haven't decided if I'm going to take the caneo out or not.

4. I'll have to try kiser lake some time I am out at mom an dads.My buddy has fished there a few times with no luck. Is livers the best bait to use. Or is shad the way to go.

5. midoh39

midoh39 member

I'll be at Kiser tommorow. I'll post how I do.

6. i am up for some nice fishing tomarrow

7. midoh39

midoh39 member

I hit Kiser this morning. It was pretty good. The first spot we fished produced none. We moved closer to 235 and the stripers were justing hitting anything. I caught 14 my mom caught 10. I lost 1 wiper at the boat.