Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Tomorrow I'm going fishing. Either at Kiser Lake, or the Mad River. Anyone want to meet up? If I go to Kiser, I'm going to try and catch some Wiper, and a few crappie, and gills for dinner. If I go to the Mad River, I will be going to my spot, and catching Brown Trout. If anyone is up for one. Post here, I will keep checking back before I leave tomorrow. If we go to Kiser, we can meet up at Todds Sports shop( Citgo / BP gas station), and if we go to Mad River, we can meet up at the ST rt 55 Bridge. I wanted to go in the early morning, but my 1 year old son is sick. So Ive got to wait for the ole' lady to get off work at like 2:00 or 3:00. So I will like to be fishing by about 4pm or so.

Matt

·
Registered
142 Posts
Did you go to the mad, and if so how did you do? I floated the mad from 29 down to hickory grove today (or is that 55?) Only caught a few small ones using spoons. Did more navigating and check out this section of the river (which I had river be on before) than actual casting.

Whiskers

·
1,246 Posts
I'll be at Kiser on Tuesday, I also went today only caught 1 cat and lost a nice wiper. I haven't decided if I'm going to take the caneo out or not.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'll have to try kiser lake some time I am out at mom an dads.My buddy has fished there a few times with no luck. Is livers the best bait to use. Or is shad the way to go.

·
1,246 Posts
I hit Kiser this morning. It was pretty good. The first spot we fished produced none. We moved closer to 235 and the stripers were justing hitting anything. I caught 14 my mom caught 10. I lost 1 wiper at the boat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts