Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OGF Team - Charter Member
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chat room is up and running!!

Just click on chat on the navigation bar across the top of the forums.

You will automatically be logged in with your OGF user name.

Come on in!!!

Jeff

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
I have been there a few times too and nobody was there.
Fellas, we should really have a specific chat time set up so that people know to go there at that time.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
I'll check in the chat Friday evening around nine or so, unless I'm out catchin 40 pounders,or even fifty pound flatheads....:p DA KING !!!

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
I think that fridays around 8:00 or 8:30 pm migt be nice. I think it would be great if we start a live chat. Unless 500 people show up. lol

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
I'll check in the chat Friday evening around nine or so, unless I'm out catchin 40 pounders,or even fifty pound flatheads....:p DA KING !!!
40-50 lb'ers. I'm going to bring my saltwater gear down there one evening and me 'n you are going fishin bubba King.:D

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Ya gotta put away the tommy cat rods for cattin down this way Steve....:p I'll be checkin in on the chat room Friday evening....... DA KING !!! :B

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
OK I think that whoever is on around 8 on friday should just stop in.

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
Where do you fish? Is it the Ohio River that you get such large Cat's? I mean, I don't know. I haven't fished for cats alone in probably 30 years.

I would love to come down there for an evening sometime man. Do I need to bring anything when I do come down. Like my heavy rod? Or just a good spinning rod with heavy line.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
I don't fish the big creek anymore Steve. I fish a private 300 acre lake that I have property on. Many ,many nights during the summer I am the only one fishing the lake.....very peaceful......maybe one summers night we can hook up on the lake.....HEY FISHMAN !!!! Long time brother....Man, you are one of the ancient ones....LOL !!! DA KING !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts