close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone want a free month of netflix?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by iam20fan, Oct 14, 2008.

1. i got 2 1 month coupons. i am a netflix member and get this coupons sometime's for friends and family. i will email the code to the 1st 2 people who reply in this thread.credit card is required. but you will not be charged if you cancel after 30days and you return all dvd's.i have 2 1 month coupons left

2. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

hey this is a good deal! if you enjoy watching films Netflix is worth every penny. They have a MUCH better selection than any local place I have found before.

Plus it is free. I can vouch that even though you have to use your credit card to redeem this offer they won't keep billing you if you don't want them to.

+1 for netflix.

3. Yanky

Yanky shakesbeard

id like to participate. im the second poster, does that count?

4. If iam20fan runs out I think i have some extras also if my wife didn't throw them away. We have had net flix for about 2 years or so and we really like it. In fact we watched one of our netflix movies last night.

5. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

I already have netflix, so technically you're the first applicable poster. :)

6. alright got one more left.

7. for all the xbox 360 owners, in november when the big xbox live update is released netflix will stream their entire library to the xbox 360,which means no more waiting for movies in the mail,it save's gas money, when there's a foot of snow on the ground you don't have to go to the mailbox to get your movies. must have an xbox live gold account and a netflix customer. there is no extra charge to netflix account either. only bad thing is the movies are not hd. i am sure that will come later. also there is a rumor that microsoft is releasing a blue-ray dvd add on drive for the xbox which will be 100-150$