Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about trying it for Late September and Early October Large/Smallmouth fishing on Erie, was wondering if there is a lot of information related to the big water?

Anyone had any positive/negative experiences?

Dub

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Dub,

We noticed your post and wanted to respond by saying that Lake Erie is by far one of the most popular waterways on Fishidy, full of information that includes detailed contour maps, fishing hot spots (premium feature), real-time reports, and a bunch of tips and techniques you may find useful. I'd encourage you to sign-up (it's free), and perform a search within Fishidy to find information relevant to the portion of Lake Erie you'll be fishing. We hope to become a great resource for you. Please contact us if you have any questions. -Team Fishidy

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Guys,
Not sure where you see this stuff you are describing but I basically saw contour maps of the lake. Not a single report, tip or anything else useful. Messed with it for about an hour. Good concept but needs work. I am sticking with my navionics app and adding my own points.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2 Posts
ErieRider,

Thank you for the feedback. Based on your comments, I'd guess you were using Fishidy's mobile app? If so, you're correct, the experience on our mobile app today is stronger in terms of mapping. The advantage being that if you're out on the lake, your mobile device's GPS instantly pinpoints where you are on Fishidy's maps. From there it's very easy to log a catch, or mark a spot because the lat/long coordinates are populated by your phone. Those logged catches and marked spots are then synced up with the full Fishidy platform which you can access from your computer at home and view fishing reports, waterway information, connect with buddies, and really get the "full" experience of Fishidy. Again, thank you for the feedback and for pointing out your issue. Hopefully this helps clear up some of the confusion.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
it does, thanks. It was not clear what the specifics of the app was doing for me through the app tutorial.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts