Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Game Champion
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there ever seen or heard of Zook lures. if so what kind of luck have you had with the lure. I just bought 4 this weekend from the maker of the lure and tried them last night. I didn't catch anything yet but the lure has great action. Let me know.

If you have any pics of what you've caught post them here also.

Thanks

·
always take a child
611 Posts
i have used them before ,i like you bought them from floyd the maker, although unlike you i did catch a couple of fish on them certainly not enough to bragg about but the key to that lure is watching your line!!!

·
Game Champion
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took them first time out to a small local pond in Moraine, Ohio at Deer Meadow Park. I have heard rumors this year that alot of the fish had died over the winter due to a disease. So far this year that rumor has been proven true because i have not caught anything in that pond all year.

I plan on taking them to Caesar Creek sometime soon to try them along the banks. The lures are incredible to watch in the water. I am amazed at the action it has. Floyd is a genius for his creative lure. I talked to him for a good 30 minutes this past Saturday. I have bought some before but due to misfortune in the water I lost them to some brush. This time around I bought some weedless lures.

Between the movement in the lure to the way it always lands with the trailer facing up is incredible. I am sure it will become my lure of choice.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Used them for several years. I’ve had better luck with the medium to large sizes (with a 4” purple finesse worm) for bass than the smaller ones for pan fish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts