close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Tried These Wasp Jig Heads...they

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by eye4neye, Apr 14, 2004.

1. ARE AWESOME TO ME ANYWAY......I FOUND THEM ON CLEARANCE AT A LOCAL STORE HERE IN LANCASTER THAT HAS SOME PRETTY GOOD STUFF EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE....THERE WERE ORIGINALLY 3.60 A PEICE BUT THEY HAD THEM MARKED 1.60 FOR A BAG OF 12...THEY ARE THE GLOW IN THE DARK JIG HEADS...THEY HAVE PINK AND ORANGE AND BOTH ARE WITH WHITE...THIS IS THE GLOW PART....I HAD ONE TIED ON LAST WEEK AND MY BOYHAFD A REG. JIG HEAD TIED ON,,,,I WAS GETTING 2 TO HIS ONE, SO I TOLD HIM TO TY ONE ON, AND HE DID,,,HE OUTFISHED ME AGAIN, BUT ITS OK...I LIKE TO SEE THAT...ANYWAY...THEY ARE REALLY NICE, DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE THEY MADE BUT SEEMED TO MAKE A DIF. TO US...IF ANYONE WANTS SOME JUST SHOOT AN EMAIL TO ME OR SOMETHING OR YOU CAN CALL ME AND I WILL PICK THEM UP FOR YOU...THAT IS A PRETTY GOOD PRICE I THINK....EMAIL ME AT TECOAKLEY@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU IF ANYONE WANTS THEM WITH MY NUMBER AND DETAILS....ANYWAY, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW, AND GIVE THEM AN OPPORTUNITY TO GFET THEM AT A GOOD PRICE....I CAN SHIP THEM TO YOU FOR ABOUT 1.00 PROBABLY....I GO TO THE PO ABOUT ONCE OR SO A WEEK ANYWAY SO IT WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM....EYE4NEYE

Attached Files: