Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Lake Erie is a big lake, perhaps you could narrow it down by sharing which intake your referring to...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Lake Erie Charter Captain
3,472 Posts
Boy If I thought this would work I could post gps #

Lost my favorite Fenwick and Pfeulger a while back Off North Harbor Is.

It was gone and just went out and spent the $250 to replace it !

Good Luck

·
Jay
2,245 Posts
I did in fairport two months ago. Wasn't that fancy. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boy If I thought this would work I could post gps #

Lost my favorite Fenwick and Pfeulger a while back Off North Harbor Is.

It was gone and just went out and spent the $250 to replace it !

Good Luck
That's funny, I lost a fenwick and pflueger too. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to replace it for quite a while. I know it's a long shot, but you can't blame a guy for trying.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I am right there with you guys, lost a trolling rod with line counter and dipsy last year while trolling for eyes. Had a big fish on and buddy couldn't get rod out of holder in time and it went flying out of boat and into lake. Anyone who has been fishin Erie for any length of time has probably lost some type of gear-rods, nets, planer boards, tackle boxes, anchors, etc. would hate to see all she has on bottom of lake. One day about 10 yrs ago, found a planer board and 3 crank baits in the same day. Anyone else have any good finds out on the lake?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
im right there with you as well. lost an old lew childre bait caster on an all star rod a month or so back off of lorain

·
Lake Erie Charter Captain
3,472 Posts
JMsteele Understand.

And yes guys lets see 2 rod and reels and a Landing net this year so far ? Hmm not too bad ? Nothing broke yet ? Usually customers or I break a few rods ?

·
Walleye Killer
507 Posts
I caught a spinning outfit 2 weeks ago of cranberry.

Was a cheap Shakespeare outfit. Must only been on the bottom a couple of days. Ran the string through the eyes, put on a weight forward, casted it out, and caught an eye on it 5 minutes later.

Used it for perch a couple of weeks ago.

·
Perch Jerker
158 Posts
if anyone finds 10 pairs of glasses in conny let me know. i swear that many fell out of my pocket or off my head while maintaining the boat last year. this year im in presque isle. lost a pair about 2 hours ago. i have never been any good at learning lessons. glad i buy the dollar store cheaters.

i have caught rods before. i have a long story about that but i wont bore everyone with it.

would still love to get some of those glasses back though. 1.5's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts