Anyone shoot IDPA??

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by BigChessie, Mar 2, 2008.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Was wondering in anyone was shooting the IDPA. I have been thinking about it for awhile now so wanted to speak with someone that has done it. Just happens to be a course just a couple miles from me;)

2. There is a shooting range called Briar Rabbit in Zainesville that holds a lot of pistol matches. I dont believe they are IDPA sanctioned. It might be a good place to fine tune your skills. We go down several times a year. They do have a website as well. I am not sure how close circleville is to zainesville though. Good luck.

3. I have been shootin for about 2 years and love it. I have shot at pickaway co sportsmans club and darby, both are very good clubs and good guys to shoot with.

I shoot a glock 34 in SSP, a glock 35 in ESP, a glock 21sf in CDP, and S&W 686 in SSP

It is a fun "game" to play

the only down side is I have passed up a purchase on a rod or reel to buy some guns:D and ammo price is 2xs what it was when I started.

4. BigChessie

Angler69 sent you a PM

5. I wanted to get into this last year down at pickaway county sportsmans. Just ended up not having enough time. Let me know what you come up with. I'd love to go and atleast watch a match.

6. BigChessie

Dude come on down and shoot a match with me! Send me your email address and I will send you the schedule. Couple matches are going on this month. BC

7. got pm and sent some