Anyone seeing the carp jumping around ??

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Ðe§perado™, May 14, 2008.

1. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

I was wondering if anyone has been seeing the carp flopping in the shallows since this cold front has come though?

2. I was wondering the same thing. I have been seeing them all year. I thought they were huge bass and then i watched for them and i was very surprised that they were carp.

3. I was at Hoover last night and saw several splashing around in the shallows.

4. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Love is in the air...

5. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Yes, and so will the fiberglass.

6. I Noticed A Very Few Minor Splashes While Fishing Alum Crk. Res. Yesterday (5/13). Everythings Pretty Dead With The Recent Front.

7. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Debating whether to go back out for an hour or so tonight.

8. They were flopping away Tuesday when i was at Delaware. Fishing was slow, but i did catch a white bass, 11" crappie, blue gill, and a silly catfish.

9. i saw them on my kayak at hoover, thought they were going to board my ship because there were so many of them jumping everywhere. I thought they were bass at first, but they were carp. I did see a couple bass jump too, though

10. Saw a bunch of them up shallow at Alum Wednesday. They had a small cove completely muddied up & were chasing each other hard !!!! Sounds like "muzzy" time.
    Tim

Deperado, check your pm's