Anyone Play FLW Fantasy Fishing?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Buick Riviera, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

I still have 3 active: Dave Dudley, Scott Martin and Andy Morgan at the Fort Loudoun-Tellico Lakes FLW.

Buick

2. gman

gman Your bobber's gone!

I've got Dave Dudley and Scott Martin. Currently 12th in our league but you've got me beat. Good job so far, good luck.

3. I've got three active still too...

Dudley currently 2nd
    Powers " " 4th
    Morgan " " 9th

I'm hoping they finish in that order too, so I get the bonus points. That's the only way you'll get a prize.
    I've had three top tens in one other tournament, but they didn't finish in the right places to get the bonus points, and I wasn't even CLOSE to winning anything. :(

Juls

Edit: Oops! I thought I was still logged in...looks like the Big Guy was playing on the site too.;)

4. I've got Morgan 1st. Powers 2nd. Picking the top spot right is what really helps but picking in the right finish helps a lot too. My only shot is getting them right but I should still do OK in our leauge. If I would only quit tweaking my line-up when I'm drinking I'd be better off,naw that ain't going to happen!

5. I hit 3 in the top ten and correct spot. I finished in the top 250 and received a $50 walmart gift card

6. I won a $50 walmart card a few tourneys ago and they send it out quick. Had to sign for it from UPS. Still waiting on my tackle box from the ESPN tourney in March. Like the FLW one much better.