close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone need new gear?

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by BigChessie, Aug 11, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Thinking about selling my gear but only as a package. Figured this would be the place to ask since I am not really "selling" it yet but want to see if anyone can use it. Full tackle box, loaded with everything you need and then some, matching pair Balzer 2.25 with matching pair of EB-40's. Both with Power-Pro line. They have a carrying case it all goes in. Several Fox weights and hooks also in the case. Pair of bite alarms with my homemade rod pod. Basically everything you need to get started or upgrade. Like I mentioned it has to go as a package. Just wondering if anyone can use it.

2. The Kernel

The Kernel Banned

Why are you selling up?? I thought you only just got into this carp fishing thing???

3. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Hunting season is here and the doc has cleared me to be able to do more than we thought

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

if i don't get any ducks to cook with, i'll be ticked off.. :D
    i can't believe you going after the bait thieves.. and you know i can't join you out there, Lucy would have me for freakin dinner.. :rolleyes: