close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone need a room for the Hawg Fest!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pipeliner, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Hey Gang,
    I have an extra room (2 Double Beds) booked at the Plantation for friday and saturday night that I will not need. If you are interested in taking it, PM me,,, Thanks, Stan :D

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Thanks Stan! I would think that someone would take you up on that ASAP, as the word is the Plantation is real close to being 100% booked.

3. I called the The Plantation to cancel my room and the gentleman said that they were indeed booked solid and were sending people to another Hotel. After finding out this, I thought it would be good idea to insure that an OGF member can get the room...... If someone wants the room, I will give them your name, Cancel my room, and you can call and give them your info!!!!! If not I will just cancel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..... I'm looking forward to a great time!!!!!
    Thanks,,,, Stan ;)

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Wow...thanks for the heads up Stan!

5. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

pipeliner plz send me the info I will take it if you havent got rid of it already

6. TrintonBill was the first to contact me and we have made the room
    reservation changes ................ Thanks Bill...... Stan

7. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

If anyone else has a room that they find out they will not need could you plz pm me. I would only need for myself for sure but may be bringing my nephew (12) Possible Raider but who knows I dont think the speed boat would do well up there. A little more airborn than he'd like :D