close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone need a partner this weekend?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by fishingredhawk, Jun 17, 2005.

1. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Non-boater looking to fish a tournament this weekend. If anyone needs a partner, PM me.

Mike

2. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Mike has caught the fever! You will be trying to figure out how to finance a boat in no time :D I know Phil is having an open at Griggs on Saturday. You should go get your boat tags man.

3. fishingredhawk

Who you fishing with this weekend?

4. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Mike I will gladly have you as a partner again. I really appreciate all of your enthusiasum. Unfortunatly, Saturday I have to work, and Sunday is father's day so I will be visiting both sets of grand parents. So this will be my first weekend w/o fishing since the 1st weekend in March. Good luck finding a partner this weekend. Maybe we can hit one in the next couple weeks.

5. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

i might be fishing in the sunday griggs tourney, my partner is out of town, though i fish out of a small johnboat. most bass guys think im out crappie fishing.

6. fishingredhawk

Striper, PM me if you want to fish. NickAdams got me hooked!