close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone looking to get rid of chest-wader?

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by dKilla, Oct 1, 2007.

1. dKilla

dKilla

0   0   0

The water's getting a bit cool for my taste. I'm looking for a decent set of waders that will get me through the fall temps. I'm not hardcore (or crazy) enough to fish all winter so I won't be needing anything with huge amounts of insulation. Just a good wader that'll keep me warm and dry for next month or two and again in the early spring. I'd prefer something with a chest pouch to keep my tackle dry as well. According to the size chart on Cabelas.com, I'd be either a L or XL.

Lemme know if you have an extra pair laying around that you could offload at a fair price.

Thanks!

2. Lots of XL & 2XL size waders in the cave at Cabelas Dundee. Both chest and waist waders. Unfortunately, too big for me. Prices on some were pretty good.

3. i have a pair that was used once 5 to 7 yrs ago still in the box ill check to see if they have dry rotted i think they are a xl i drive to cbus everyday

4. went out and knocked em off the shelf pulled em out of the box and the bag looks like a mouse may have lived in there at one time but other then that they look damn near new. they say size ten on the bottom of the boot. rubber on the outside cloth like material on the inside im thinking 30.00 dollars i dont have a clue as to what i paid for them. ill be in cbus 8 to 5 this week if interested . send me a message or a number

5. ill have em with me tomorrow gimme a call i had room in the boots but my one abb slid into and past the chest part but thats all i can say for it. These waders are like new