close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone looking for a Partner in Cleveland to chase the panfish and Cats

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FactuaL, Apr 30, 2008.

1. FactuaL

FactuaL Banned

im a hardcore panfish/catfish angler here in cleveland that normally fishes alone but i want to find other panfish seekers that have skills and want to hook up and chase the slabs this year. my dad is a charter captain but is really busy doing his own thing so i just got in the habit of shore fishing and over the years have got really good at it. i rate myself 9 out of 10 and is comes to fishing skills seeing that you can always get better every trip.

i usually fish every day seeing that i have my own Heating and Air-conditioning business. i fish my yacht club and have found the bass bluegill and catfish locations but have yet to find the schools of crappie even though i see large 15 inchers sunning themselves every once in a while.. so if there is anyone out there that think they will make a good partner and freind then feel free to reply to this post or call me on my cellular.. 216-624-0073 Marcus Norman

Thanks guys.......................:( :G