close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone know this guy

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishintiger, Oct 22, 2004.

1. I'm looking for a guy named Daryl Kenzar. I probably spelled his name wrong and I am sorry. He works on boat motors up at Buckeye Lake. Anyone know a number that I can get ahold of him.

2. i have his numer here somewhere i think. if i didnt throw it away. i know right wehre he lives if you want the direction pm me and ill give them to you, but i am not sure where i put that number.....give me a few days here and ill try to look it up for you......tony

3. there is a bait shop in millersport that the owner could get you his number. ist is millersport bait and tackle i think. Owner is Jim Mckitrick---ask jhim for darryls number, he knows him really well.740-467-2424. I hope this helps. If this is not the shop i am thinking of then call the millersport marina and ask the service shop for his number.Youll have to call the info number in your area for that number...i cant find it. hope this helps you out buddy....tony