close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone know of any good cabin rentals by kings island need help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Ok i dropped the ball on this one and waited to log to schedule tried caesar creek and all they have left is the primative cabin, would like to find one close to kings island around a lake with showers and all in the cabin. anyone have an idea. need it for aug 6 weekend. or a park with RV rental.

2. catking

catking Banned

Cowan Lake is a very short drive from Kings Island if you take 71 south. Their cabins are SWEET, if you can get one now ;) CATKING

3. catking

catking Banned

Cowans camping grounds is also excellent with RV hook ups, shower houses, etc.........But the lake is 10 hp limit......... Kings Island has it's own campgrounds for rv's but no lake....................C.K. 1-866-644-6727 to cantact the cabins

4. I looked into renting a cabin a few years ago. You almost need to book them a year in advance for the summer season.

Did you try Eastfork? Its about 30-40 minutes from KI.

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

didin't think of eastfork already called cowan no luck there either

6. catking

catking Banned

Has no cabins like Cowan and the rest of them. They have rent a RV and something like a small cabin. It's about 45 minutes from KI. CATKING

7. muskiehunter

muskiehunter Was that Bass 5lb?Burp!

there is a private camp ground across from the public beach at cowan, they have a new cabin with a hot tub you can rent by the week..search cowan lake camping in yahoo...i'll look for you ,was reading it the other day ,looked good. :)....also search "ohio camping" then look in the southwest.....oh yeah..its a little farther but Acton Lake(Heuston Woods) has a lodge and cabins with somethin usally open.