Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my girlfriend out for her first walleye fishing trip ever and what do you know, her first fish was a 29" 9.5lb fish ohio. I'm trying to find a taxidermist to forever capture that moment that is reasonably priced and does good work. The cheapest I've found so far has been $350 and the work looks like absolute junk.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Id try getting a replica made. The only difference between the two would be that the skin will eventually rot and peel off of the mount on a live mount.

·
Dough Boy
1,869 Posts
Trust me I know you get what you pay for go with higgens taxidery in linesville pa by pymatuming hands down the best work I have seen they take about a year to get it done so gives you plenty of time to pay for it

·
Registered
730 Posts
Jeff's Trophy Fish Mounts he is in North Royalton OH his phone number is 440 669 1657 www.jeffsfish.com.I had my first eye over 10 pounds mounted 2 years ago still looks great I called him and he said his price is now $200.He also does replicas.When I had mine done he let me put half down and half when I picked it up not sure if he still does this or not.
Angler ss

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
Trust me I know you get what you pay for go with higgens taxidery in linesville pa by pymatuming hands down the best work I have seen they take about a year to get it done so gives you plenty of time to pay for it
couldnt agree more. I love mine. Been 2 1/2 years now and still looks like the day i got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Jeff's Fish North Royalton
He did a nice King Salmon & a stringer or perch for me
he also has his fliers at Shines and Wildwood.
You can check out his link on my website

1 - 11 of 11 Posts