close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Know How To Install A Sterring System?--

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by eye4neye, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Does Any One Out There Know How To Install The Old Pulley Type Steering System Out There?---or Can You Direct Me To A Web Site That May Have The Instructions...not Sure How To Connect Everything...i Think I Have An Idea, But Not For Sure....any Help Would Be Great....thanks For All The Help Guys....i Really Appreciate It All.....tony

2. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Quite honestly, I had one on my boat and decided to tear it out and install a modern system. I didn't trust the old one. Do a google search. I seem to remember a site or two with some information.

3. Thanks Worm, but i had considered that also, and decided to go with this system because it was much cheaper and i could get the parts from a slavage yrd in indy.......i just a a 10 hp motor on my 16 fter so i am not flying anywhere if you know what i mean....thanks though, i took your advise and did find one drawing of a pulley type steering system on the web...thanks agin buddy....tony