Anyone hittin Alum tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShakeDown, Oct 12, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Chopiq, KMB411 and I will be on the water around 1pm or so....give us a shout...red/silver stratos with OGF stickers launchin at Cheshire.

2. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

We're still debating between Alum and Knox. We have more confidence at Knox but I'd liked to catch an accidental muskie. If we do hit Alum we'll probably put in at Howard Rd. Small Sea Nymph with an OGF sticker on it.

3. I'll be on alum after my chores are done tomorrow. Probably later in the afternoon.

4. I'll be there red/silver ranger. Pre fishing for tourney on 20

5. Well guys lets hear how you did!! Thinking of hitting Alum tomorrow or Monday!

6. Saturday was a blast with Shake and Chopiq catching the most fish. I was glad to be out of the house for an afternoon of fun! They threw Vibees and kicked butt catching every type of fish that Alum offers. I was drowning minnows on white roadrunners- caught enough to have fun for a guy in a neck brace.
    Thanks for having patience with me, guys!

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hey man, kudos to you for fishing in a neck brace! I won't comment on my theory as to how you ended up in one, but give ya big credit for toughin it out! :D :D