close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Hiring?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chuck P., Jul 27, 2004.

1. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Just got my chops busted at work today. I was up for a promotion (entry level management) and needless to say, it went to an under qualified butt sucker to put it nicely.

I've spent the last 11+ years working at this shop (Metalstamping) but I am on my way out the door. This way the straw that broke my back so to speak.

I can run Forklifts (any size), Overhead Crane, Presses (of course), I've got a CDL-A but haven't driven a truck since I've been at this shop, all sorts of things.

If you or anyone you know of might be looking to hire someone, please send me a PM or Email. Only one "must have" and that's insurance, I do have a family to support. ;)

Thanks.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

What part of the state are you in Chuck?

3. Chuck P.

Springfield. About 20 minutes from Dayton, 45 minutes or so from Columbus..

Right on I-70..

4. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i heard on the news last week that the kenworth truck plant just north of chillicothe is going to be hiring alot of new people.
    they do pay well.but it is a long way from your town.

5. Chuck P.

Thanks Jeff.

I'm going through some very bad financial times right now so a relocation may not be out of the question.