close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone help?

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by cherrell136, Jun 30, 2007.

1. cherrell136

cherrell136 she fishes too

Hello

I have been hitting the reservoirs lately, Fostoria 1,4 and today 5. Little to nothing but I am fishing from shore.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can fish at #5 and maybe be lucky enough to get a few saugeye.

North Baltimore res #1 is producing a little bit of everything. Fishing with wax worms I caught tons of bluegill (nice size) catfish and perch.

McComb res #2 lots and lots of bluegill. Had to catch 25 little ones to get one decent.

Going there this evening to try for some of their saugeye.....want saugeye!!!

2. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

the saugeye bite has slowed for me considerably. but thats because my outboard broke down on me...lol. fostoria number 5 has been my hotspot this year. if u want to try saugeye from shore my suggestion would be using plain crawler harnesses and just enough weight to get u to the bottom and slowly crawl them back to shore.. thats how i caught numerous saugeye and walleye in bucyrus at riley res. not to mention alot of small and large mouth bass plus perch bluegill crappie oh ya and who can foregt crap loads of cats.

3. cherrell136

Thanks for the reply, I will try that next visit.....happy fishing!!

4. How big were the perch you caught at north baltimore reservoir ?

5. cherrell136

The perch were big enough to keep but nothing to write home about. If you have a boat, McComb res. (#2) have very nice sized perch located towards the Southeast corner.

6. I dont have a boat..........yet,...........but thanks for the info. :) I may try out there from shore though if possible.