anyone headed out for some fishing today

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by flattiesinohio, Mar 9, 2008.

1. i for one need to get out of the house for a few hours after being stuck here for 2 days was thinking of going and looking for a fishing hole....i found a few last time i was out but non was promising!!i was just wondering if there was any one else like me out there that needed some away from home time and was thinking of hitting a hole

2. I_WALL_I

I_WALL_I Member

Love to, flatties, but my 2 wheel drive is going nowhere until the roads are better... judging by the rivers up here, won't be hitting any saugeye for a few days.

3. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

I plan on going to eastwood metro park in dayton for a bit. Got some new gear and rod and reel i couldnt wait to try. Ill let you know if i do anygood. the rivers are lookin a lil full. :)

4. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

if you can find a small pond with open water , try one !! my brother was out and had ahold of 3 nice largemouth bass and managed to lose all 3 of them !!! they hit on a mepps minnow inline spinner !!!

5. i been out days sense the snow and ain't landed nothing yet....but it ok i'm new around here and dont have any honey holes yet.....but it sure bets being stuck in the house

6. working on a plan now...should be on the water - well, on the banks, around 4 or so!

7. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

I planned on hitting Alum Creek at 5:30 when I got off, but someone called off so now I have to stay till 8:30. :mad: Oh well season just started. I'm sure there'll be many more days for me to fish.