Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have a 2013 14' deep v Polar Kraft. I havent been able to use it much with work and the weather but it seems well built. The boat is so deep that I had to build a floor for it because with the swivel seats Im currently installing my feet wouldn't touch the floor. As big as the bench seats are and the fact that they are all filled with foam I don't think it would be possible to completely sink it even if the boat was way overloaded.

·
Boatless
914 Posts
Friend of mine used to own a 19ft polar kraft. They are awsome boats. Polar kraft is within walking distance of my lake house in Syracuse, IN. They are made by Godfrey Marine which makes other brands of boats and pontoons.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I own a 17ft mod v by polar Kraft,(bass America). Great boat, welds and rivets are holding strong, it's a 1996, and has been abused a bit by last owner. Can't speak for the 14ft, but if the build practices are the same I'd recommend it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.