close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone got an opinion on a Tracker VS a Fisher boat?

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by jfarkas, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Ive been looking at Tracker boats for a few months now and came across Fisher boats that look good as well. Anyone got opnions on the difference and durability of the 2? I was looking at the bass boats(Aluminum)

Thanks

2. Never used a Fisher, but I love my Tracker ProTeam 175. Haven't had any problems in 3 years.

3. I have had my 98' Fisher 17' Avenger for a year now and love it!! It is compareable to the Tracker Targer, you do know the Trackers and Fishers are made in the same factory right??
    Always simillar but some model differences between them, No complaints on my end other then the comparable Tracker has a bit more storage and is a hair fancier. We ( Me and Melon) take turns in my Fisher and his Tracker Targa, Id consider it a even trade off.

Salmonid

4. Thanks for the info, yeah they do look the same. I was told that they are made by the same company yesterday actually.

Thanks

5. i have a tracker pro team 175 and it is anice boat with big decks if the fisher is less money that is the way i would go.