close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Going To Indian Lake ???

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by SAUGEYE HUNTER, Nov 7, 2008.

1. SAUGEYE HUNTER

SAUGEYE HUNTER CANT GO FISHING ENOUGH!

I thought I would take my daughter up there to get her first saugeye. Just wanting to know if people are doing any good there. So please give a little feed back.

2. Went yesterday and my wife caught 2. One 18" the other 16". Also had one break off. Was a nice fish. Got it to baout 5' from the bank before break off. Went this morning and caught one small crappie and a decent perch. Did see 3 saugeye caught. Fishing was off this morning for some reason. Good luck....Dan

3. SConner

SConner Fish Whisperer

I took my first trip there last weekend and did not do well, but I don't know squat about lake fishing so this should have been expected. We trolled quite a bit and tried jig'n in a few spots. There were some croppie and bluegill being caught in backwaters off the main lake.

4. Tennessee

Tennessee Team Stratos

this might be a little too late since this was posted on the 7th, but if you go in the morning, try lakeside, bottom fishing with minnows, in the evening, moundwood with a stick/floating jerk bait, medium sized, perch colored or you can try other colors but just make sure there is orange on the bottom, or you can try curly tail gigs orange green or white. Hope this helps good luck

5. Tennessee

Tennessee Team Stratos

i just noticed you asked how they were doing, not how to catch them or were to go, my bad, the catch has been good so far this year, hit over the limit of what you are allowed to keep (and release the extras of course) every night Ive been out there, which is about twice a week, but i will warn you i went out last night for about 2 hours and only caught one, not sure what was going on but I was at Moundwood, maybe they were at Lakeside or somewhere else last night or just not bitting because there was only about 4 caught between us all that were out there but we usually do well, good luck