close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone going out on erie sunday?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pwrmaster7, Jul 17, 2004.

1. if anyone is going out on erie tomorrow (sunday) shoot me a pm or post on here. i dlike t thank jim (rodbreaker) for taking me out yesterday, but of course the darn weather just didnt want to cooperate. first tim eout on a boat in years and was an interesting day to say the least lol. welp if any1 has a spot open tomorrow anywhere near lakewood ohio on their boat and wants a newbie to tag along ; ) let me know. ill be checking the site regularly lol.

thanks again every1 hope u had some luck today those who went out there!!

tom

2. I would re-think going out on Erie tomorrow. They are calling for winds out of the Northeast at 15- 25 knots and waves from 4'-6'. I would wait for a nicer day.

Wes

3. this weather isnt cooperating much is it!! im still soaked to the bone from this morning lol. thanks for the update

tom