Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to go out this weekend with my son and I'm docked at Edgewater. Anybody going to be out fishing? Give a callout to bigjoe, I'm usually listening to Chan. 16, or should I use another channel? Wanna try a Father/Son outing Sat and have some friends on Sun. It'll be the 1st time out w/just the 2 of us. :D

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm going to try to get out of edgewater or wildwood tomorrow. I thought WW was doing better?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I went out of Wildwood last weekend with a friend and we got a 2 person limit in 3.5 hours.

I will be taking a couple vets back from a year in Afghanistan. I will be on 68 if you want to give them a shout to welcome them home.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Only got 9 out of WW. Very slow. We weren't catching any, and the Linda Mae pulled next to us and anchored up.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Got a late start and didn't get a line wet till about 10am, headed right on out to around 52' caught 5 or 6 throw backs in the first 1/2 hr, moved out farther to about 54', caught a couple 13 inchers and another 5 or 6 throwbacks. Moved back in to 50' and more of the same, made a couple more moves before calling it, whitecapped waves, winds picking up , slow fishing, only 10 in the box and worked real hard to get them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Did good off the last building on the West end of the Goldcoast today. 2 of us 50 Perch in 3 hours 38 ft using Goldens fron Shines. Going back there tomorrow around 9. Will be on 68 if anyone needs info.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did good off the last building on the West end of the Goldcoast today. 2 of us 50 Perch in 3 hours 38 ft using Goldens fron Shines. Going back there tomorrow around 9. Will be on 68 if anyone needs info.
Dang...your docked right across from me. Saw ya going out. We just got back in, son wasn't feeling good. Was by the Crib for about an hour, got skunked. Gonna be out working on the boat today, issues with the anchor roller. If I pissed anyone off by the Crib....sorry. :eek: Getting the hang of this boating thing ain't always easy. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts