close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone go to any good haunted houses this yr

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Wouldn't mind hitting one sat in or around the columbus area after the wife and i have dinner. Anything else going on good. Comedy clubs or anything.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Haunted town hall in Clarksburgh Ohio, it is sweet!

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I heard the mansfeild state reformatory is always awsome, not too sure the distance on that one though.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That's what I want to go to. Mansfield!

5. My gf and I are looking for a good one in NE Ohio. The Mansfield one REALLY blew 5 years ago, but I don't know if it got any better.

6. I won two tickets to the Dead Acres Haunted house. I think its on the East side of Columbus maybe Pickerington. Might check it out this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it is if we go. My girlfriend and I are going to the Circleville Pumpkin Fest tonight. Heard there were some huge gourds there. Used to go to one in Barnesville, Ohio always a good time. Love the fall.

7. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i want to check out the carnival (spelling ;) )of terror out at blosim (spelling again ;) ) music center just because the wife is deathly afraid of clowns i heard that it was ok it is in ne ohio...............jim

8. well there is the one at chapel hill golf corse in mt.vernon. i havent been there but thats close for you Jerry.

9. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

The one at Dead Acres costs $15/person ,I just cant see paying that . :( The one in Manfield has gotten alot better over the years . I dont know if the Shelby Jc's still have theirs or not , but it used to be great .

10. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Don't know but when you do a search for hauntings in the Central Ohio area I always here about the old quarries at Blue Limestone Park in Deleware. Do they allow night fishing there ? Might be worth an all night fishing/ghost hunting event, anybody ever fish there?

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I have heard mixed about the mansfield reformetory. Anth your right the House of nightmares is at the old orphaneg by chaple hill, heard it good. I will let ya all know if i make it to one.

12. Has anyone been to the trail of terror in Bolivar ?