close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone get into any crappies this weekend?

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mikeofborg, Mar 19, 2005.

1. I did a little fishing with minnows at the National quarry in Bluffton. A few small bites and saw one crappie tooling around near the bank, though he would not take any offers thrown to him. Has anyone had any luck this week? I am hoping to hit Findlay Reservoir 2 this weekend if the weather stays in the mid to upper 40s all week. Also, anything going on down at Lake Loramie?

2. I was at indian lake saturday before the rain seen a few fisherman but no fish. Hopefully we get some warmer weather this up coming week for good friday weekend

3. I was at Loramie this morning and picked up about 30. Seemed around 10 or so they shut completely off! Time to get my wings going and watch the race! Glenn

Beepum19 likes this.
  4. any pnnd fishing going on/

5. Pond fishing is actually a good idea. I have access to a few private ponds that hold some crappie in them. I bet their water temp is a little higher than the bigger waters.

6. Caught 79 crappies today in the muddiest water fishing 12 in. deep @ Indian lake

7. looking to get out on the 2nd. anyone have any good spots for crappie