close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone for Sunday?

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by BottomBouncer, Jul 16, 2005.

1. I'm planning on hitting that popular downtown carp spot on Sunday, going to make an all day thing out of it. Tomorrow evening i might go chum the area.

It's always more fun to have company and see other catch some too.

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

me and my friend "the dunkle" will be there after 5 i'm guessing.

3. the dunkle

the dunkle Juicy Jay every day

O i will be there so will juicy jay

4. For Christ sakes......here we go again :rolleyes: :p

5. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

BB, i would...but ive got to work until monday morning.
    That place is just getting to popular for my taste...if ya want to hook up in a less crowded spot....give me a shout.
    I should have my weekends back off again in about 2 weeks.

Scott

6. I may bethere, if I do not go somewhere else
    greg

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

let me know when/where you guys are going.. i may join you guys there.. :)

8. Sounds like the bite was slow today. I might head to another area. Hey Scott, I'm up for that. I have a set schedule, so weekends always work and maybe some evenings during the week.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Cool, i'll give ya a shout then.....i'll show ya some of my spots and we'll go for the big carp.

Scott

10. crappielooker

just got back from visiting bill at cosi, he caught a nice teen carp there this morning.. i may go there later too.. :)

11. crappielooker

he just lost 2 more out there.. :rolleyes:
    i'll be out to shoot the breeze for abit.. :D

12. I just got home......had two runs, lost one. Not too much action. I need to get some proper hooks, had to improvise with some small hooks I use for sheepshead in florida, too small.....and they pop out :rolleyes:

13. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Looks like that area has shut down a bit....?

I'll be out hitting a few other areas on that river this week(weather permitting that is).

Catch ya guys bankside,

Scott

14. I'm gonna head back out this evening. I think from now on I'm gonna wait until evening, I would stay longer but that sun just wears me out and makes me tired. Hey Scott, check your pm's in a minute.........

15. crappielooker

i think people just need to put chum out there..just to keep the fish around there.. being such a big pool of water, fish can just roam anywhere they want to if thewre are no incentive for them to..
    i'm also guessing that the majority of the people who fish there don't really put out any freebies for the fish to stay around.. ya can't just show up and wish for the best.. ya have to at least increase the odds a little.. :)

16. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

I hear ya Ak, in the river one things for sure..."If you chumm it, they will come" stands true!!

Scott

17. the dunkle

the dunkle Juicy Jay every day

Mushijobah and I went todya from 5 till about 8 was slow at first then I ran to krogers and bought about 8 cans of corn. Threw about 5 cans worth of corn into the river and we got 4 carp and a chanel cat. U guys were right about chuming it made the fish bite alot more