close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone fishing on sunday afternoon

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bones, Mar 12, 2005.

1. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

is anyone fishing around cental ohio on sunday afternoon i just got to get out.alum?delaware?oshea?anywhere? :D buckeye lake? :D

2. I just left buckeye wind blowing it was pretty cold but fishable. Nothing biteing but the wind.
    ________
    Extreme vaporizer review

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011

3. Heading down to deer creek in the morn, I'll keep you posted
    Bryan

4. I might slip out to Delaware or Alum for the afternoon or evening if it warms up a bit. It is currently 16 oustide. I can put up with that in January and February but for cryin out loud it's March already it shold be hitting 40's & 50's everyday. Post back if you think you might go out also. It would be nice to have some company.

5. hey there parrothead im headed towards alum a lil later on ill be in a green ford with a black topper love to have someone to talk to let me know when you think you might be headed that way
    ________
    Jailbroken

6. I was thinking of going to Delaware more than Alum but who knows. It will be around 3-4 I guess. I will be in a white Pontiac. Have you heard anything good coming from Alum? I don't usually do much good there unless the water is moving fast. What time are you gonna be out there?

7. Was at Buckeye yesterday afternoon and talked to a cple guys I havent seen since last yr and they said they hit em pretty decent a week or so ago out at Alum. Since the cold came back they said its been off. I have never fished delaware not sure where to head there truthfully. Have you herd anything biting at Delaware I am always open for a new spot.
    ________
    Group Sex Cams

8. I was at Delaware Friday for about 4 hours and got nothing. There were a couple dudes there when I got there and they had one about 10" maybe. They dropped the water outflow way down early Friday morning then brought it back up. It has been stable since Friday afternoon. It is wadable though. I just checked the USACE website http://www.lrh-wc.usace.army.mil/wc/summary.html and looks like Alulm outflow is reading 57. That's low. I would consider Hoover but it will probably be crowded since there is really only one hole to fish there.
    I got the OK from the spousal unit to go ahead and freeze my nuts off this afternoon. I will probably head to Delaware around 2ish. If you want to go there it is easy to get to. It is on St Rt 23 north of Delaware. You will go under a railroad bridge and then it is like 1/2 mile on the right hand side. Look for the sign. There is a path you can follow to the spillway or go towards the old house and to the right of it you will go down the hill to the spillway.
    Maybe see you there.

9. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

i will try to make it up to delaware around 2 but will be their by 3.will be driving a silver dodge truck.are you going to be wading?seen some guys cauching alot of catfish up their.nothing to brag about but a fish is a fish. :D