close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone fishing Berlin Sunday?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TritonBill, Oct 1, 2004.

1. I'll be fishing at Berlin Sunday for Walleye and maybe Bass later in the day. Maybe I'll see some of you there!

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I might, how do you plan on fishing for the eyes? and are they still suspended?

3. Vertical jigging or casting vib-e's. They are coming up on the horseshoe, breaklines and some points. I'll be going with a buddy of mine. We'll either be in a white triton tr-20 or mine which is a dark blue w/silver stripe triton tr-20.

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I take it this is an early and late bite?

5. I'm not expert on these things, heck I'm a bass fisherman. I only fish for the walleye at Berlin in the fall when they are on this bite. Typically its a morning and late evening thing BUT once the water cools down the bite stays on a little longer on both ends. Just my .02.

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

never fished berlin too much, always heard how tough it is. i'll let you know tomorrow if i plan on being out there. do you think the falling water levels will impact the fishing negatively?

7. I'm not sure, they are dropping it fast but the fish are also biting well right now.