close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Find A Trolling Motor At Mogadore Today?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassmastermjb, Apr 29, 2008.

1. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

I have a customer that left his brother-in-laws trolling motor at Mogadore today.He had it leaning on the side of his truck and forgot to grab it when he left.He said it's a 36lb Minn-Kota.Any help would be greatly appreciated..........Mark

2. dmills4124

dmills4124 don m

check the pawn shops or just add this one to the long list of oops moments. Walmart will have a sale on those in the fall. Might save a few bucks if you waite to replace it.
    so sorry,
    don m
    few, that could have been me!

3. Try calling Mogadore Bait and Tackle. If I would have found it, that's where I would have turned it in. Give them a call at 330-628-9872. GOOD LUCK!!

4. My kid left four nice bass rods and a bunch of lures in his box by the pines next to the City ramp on 43 while loading the boat back on the trailer. He drove four miles and remembered them. Turned around immediately, drove straight back there, and they were gone already. Yeah, Christmas had come early for some scumbag! Hell of it was, some of the stuff was mine, and I'd paid for all of his!! Sorry, Mark, not a chance it'll turn up(IMO).