close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone familar with Norton Road Veterinarian Hospital?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sporty, Jul 16, 2007.

1. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

In the Galloway area.

We just got a new pup and need to take him in for a checkup. This place is very close to home and would be convenient.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Not familiar with them but my wife works at Healthy Pets of Westgate, on Broad near Wilson. It's a good place and pretty close to you.

Get a hold of me when your ready to build that race car!!

3. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

I use healthy pets of rome-hilliard.
    Dr. Kelleher is the only person allowed to touch my dogs. He is a good personable guy and a damned good vet.

I have also been to healthy pets of westgate, but that was an emergency trip at 2 am.

The nice thing about the healthy pets is there are several off them and you can always get a hold of a vet for any emergency, had to twice now.

4. sporty

Thanks for the replies!!!

BassBlaster, will do!! The only thing missing at the moment is $$$$. lol.

5. I hear ya!!! I ran in to that problem a couple times while building mine and is the reason I don't have another!!

6. sporty

Thanks again for the replies. We did end up going to the Norton road place this morning mainly because it was right around the corner and just the looks of the place driving by was professional.

Very impressed with the place and all the staff. Puppy got a clean bill of health!!

Thanks all,

Jeff