close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone ever use avant browser

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by Fish4Fun, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I just installed it an using it instead of internet expolare and seems to be alot quicker and better. any experiences good or bad

2. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

I've have Avant, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and use them all. Avant has some very nice features. The pop up blocking feature works well. It doesn't seem to tie up my computer's resources allowing me to surf the net and work with other programs at a quick rate. I'm still playing with all three to decide which I like the best.

3. Baitkiller

Baitkiller Baitkiller

I've been using it for about 2 years now and not had any problems. It keeps the pop-ups way down, plus I've read where in the past a lot of the virus were made to attack IE.

<>< Baitkiller ><>