Anyone else notice?

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by Gobi Muncher, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

Anyone go to the DNR site and look at all the deer pics? When you submit a pic does the user enter the info or someone at the DNR office? There seem to be a lot of typo's or something. Pics with hunters / shotguns that say they have been taken in Sept., some with wrong weapons, there's even one boy with two diff. bucks but same season. Just seems to be a lot of discrepancies. Not a big deal because I just like looking at all the deer, but just curious if anyone noticed as well or knows why. I can't imagine someone sending in a pic if it wasn't legit.

2. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I've noticed that also. I have some pictures on there and some of my info is wrong also. To the defense of the shotgun dates, perhaps some are from controlled hunts.

3. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

Oh I agree, but even the "controlled hunt" area says "no" on some. It's not a big deal, just curiosity more than anything. Like I said, I just visit it to "drool" over all the big'uns there and look at the fish, etc. It is good to see so many taking advantage of the wonderful opportunities we are so fortunate to have here in OHIO!!!!!!
    BTW Toxic...........so you send the pic and they enter the info?