close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

anyone carping HERE yet??

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Feb 23, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

ok..apart from ohioiceman, has anyone been out trying like me yet?? i must have been to 3-4 new lakes just to check out already.. apart from that, i went to chum at even more places than i can think of..
    tomorrow is no different, i'll be out slinging food in the water.. waiting for a big FISH to bite.. ahh hell, a little guy will do at this point.. :D
    and this weekend balmy 42F will have me sittin on a bank somewhere.. :rolleyes: with my heater crank on high.. :D

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

I'll be out scouting in the morning(first day off)..i finally got my fishing/work truck together and running tip top, been working on it the last 3 weeks..geez.
    Get in touch with me and we'll hook up. I have to check out a few spots and put out some chum...but i know Sat. were Jake and I will be(hes been chumming it for 3 days already and by saturday it should start to show some carp and hopefully Buffs).
    If ya want me to give you a shout saturday, let me know.

I know the rivers going down again, but still not sure if i can get to my "honey" hole....if i could have been in there already, i would be catching lots of fish already this year. I have yet to fish my prime spot in 2005.....man!

Scott

3. crappielooker

i'm ready to do some fishin(and actually catching).. give me a call on saturday.. i wouldn't mind joining you and jake..

4. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Sounds good...i'll take your cell # with me and call ya when we get back from the feedstore and let ya know where we are at.

Scott

5. catking

catking Banned

Hey crappie !! I'll be chumming the private lake in the next week or so. As you know, this lake has yielded a few carp that were verified over 40 pounds and plenty of mid 30's :eek: I'm going to hit this lake hard this season and see about getting a common 40 ;) Got the 42 grassy already :D ( thought I'd bring that up ) But in one area last year, I did see a few carp that were approaching 40 if not 40's . Ya need to get that lazy cwcarper away from his woman this year ;) .THE CATKING !!!

6. crappielooker

i'll try catking.. but as you know.. even if i do, mizz B will be callin him on his leash.. erm cell.. :p :rolleyes: then he'll have to go home.. plus the weather has to be dang near perfect for him to get out AND stay out.. you know, kinda like you..LOL.. :p
    ps.. pleeease chum up your private lake.. the fish in there are prolly starvin right about now.. u know they will be gettin frisky soon.. :rolleyes:

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

You know my game plan 'looker. LOL.

8. crappielooker

doood..if thats your game plans before the bells ringin'.. i might as well say i'll see ya laater on in the year.. :p

9. Man, you guys are dishing out some abuse... :rolleyes: . Haven't even had a chance to do much scouting this year...just too busy. I don't normally fish much this time of year, anyway, though...just not enough activity to get me out there. I'll probably start soon, though...that private lake is one of the first places i'm going to try this year. Just need to make sure Da King chums it for us.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

read thread ..."2/24/05 snow carpin"...burrrrr!

Scott

11. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Well I'm certainly feeling the itch. I haven't been out since november. Hell I have about 6 cans of corn in the back of my car just sliding around. I definitely need to get out.

Good luck to everyone fishing this week(end)