close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone been to a FLW Tournament???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by _smokie_, Jul 10, 2007.

1. _smokie_

_smokie_ DAAAANG!!

Me and the old lady are heading up to the Chevy Open sat. and will be staying through sunday!! This will be my first time attending a FLW event!! Just wanted to know if there is much to do. Will there be activities, fishing seminars, and booths of different companies selling things? Thanks for any info!!!!!!!!

2. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

I fished an FLW Walleye Tour event, not much going on with the walleye tour, just a weigh in and alot of pro's and co's. I do believe the Bass circuit has much more happening at least from what I have seen on TV. It will be cool to be there, I can't wait for the FLW Championship in Cleveland this september

3. _smokie_

_smokie_ DAAAANG!!

Thanks for the input bro!!:T

4. _smokie_

_smokie_ DAAAANG!!

Just back from the Chevy open last night and I have to say that it was sweet!! Anyone here with kids should go to a FLW event if possible. Lots of free stuff and tons of things for the kids to do!! I think I had extra fun just because I got to meet Jimmy Houston and get a pic with him!! Plus the guy who won is Steve Clapper who is from my hometown of Lima!! Plus I am good friends with his nephew, who new? This really is a small world after all!!!!