close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Been Fishing The Tuscarawas River Here Lately ??

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Sep 2, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT FISHING IT TOMORROW DONT KNOW WHAT THE WATER IS LIKE , UP OR DOWN ?? ANYTHING BITING ?? :rolleyes:

2. tried again tonight. had good bites on cut bait and dip worms , but they wouldn't take it. nothing again.
    probaly gonna get some liver and try tommorow night..

3. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

fishing marshal- nice link on the Tusc !!!!- the current weather data on weather .com shows that it probably won't rain till tuesday- I have been trying to float the tusc from below the dover water treatment plant all summer ( got a new boat 14' smokercraft, 9.9, trolling motor and fish finder, )but EVERY time I get a chance to go IT RAINS !!!!!!! I will definatly try to go at least once this weekend (probably sunday or monday ) will post results .
    'Rude Dog

4. Your going to have a real tough time getting through under the High St. bridge with your boat.

5. Me and my brother fished the Tusc. for about an hour and a half tonight. My brother caught a 9lb flathead and we had no other bites.