close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone around Akron want to fish today? (Sunday)

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NickRummy, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Sitting here at home. All I have to do is some grocery shopping and I'm free to do some fishing! I can be ready around 3pm or so if someone wants to go? I could take the boat out possibly (gas money is killing me) but was thinking about just hitting the hoga or some place local. Up to whoever wants to go. Let me know! Here is my cell, 330.414.8439 Feel free to give me a ring.

Nick

2. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

DANG IT, would love to go but with a 86 mile drive from you to me and gas down here at 3.34 a gal I think you would tell me respectfully...maybe another time...lol however .Ide love to...

3. jonk540

jonk540 jonk540

Agent, You could drive to Canton and I'll drive the rest of the way. LOL

4. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Hmmm, tempting Jon, very tempting..however, went to jefferson lake yesterday and blew my cash on goodies to enjoy while fishing there.. emptied the wallet and didnt fill the stringer so today im fishing on the Xbox :0)..LOL
    Thank you tho, maybe sometime in the future we can hook up ..seriously

5. Dang guys! Definitely don't blame you on the 86 mile drive. Heck I live 20 minutes from portage lakes and I'm not wanting to take the boat out because of gas prices haha!

Jon, Any places between me and you to fish?

6. jonk540

jonk540 jonk540

My son and I are heading to Nimi I think. We were looking for a place there to fish off shore. Don't know the lake very good. A friend of mine has fished it all his life and mapped out his hot spots for me. There's really no place from shore though.

7. I've never fished there before at all. Whats the motor limit on boats?

8. jonk540

jonk540 jonk540

electric only

9. well thats not gonna work then! :D

I'm debating on going out to portage lakes or the hoga.

10. weather looks really bad in akron right now.. Good luck.

guess I'll stay in and play poker.

11. yeh, just checked the radar. Definitely not heading out anytime soon! Maybe it'll be nice enough to go out after the storm blows over.......