close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anybodys daughter need a prom dress?

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Orlando, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

OK Guys please don't abuse me to much for posting this on a fishing site but my daughter is hard up for cash, shes a poor college student. She has a Tiffany all hand beaded prom dress worn only once. Paid almost $400.00 for it (one of her dumber monents in life) Would like to get $200.00 OBO . If you need any more info let me know and I'll ask her. Thanks[​IMG]

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

0   0   0

I was just getting ready to abuse you over this, until I read the plea ;) :D

Hope it works out for her. I know exactly what it's like to be a poor college student.

3. Sheephead Master

Sheephead Master Guest

0   0   0

Not interested in a prom dress but your daughter looks beautiful in it!

I use to know a few guys when I was doing time in Orient that would love that dress.

4. ShakeDown

0   0   0

Orient. Maybe I know you ;)

5. Sheephead Master

Sheephead Master Guest

0   0   0

Seriously Shakedown? Were you there any time in 1993 or anytime between 1996-1999?

Do you remember Eddy? That dude who wore a skirt in his cell?

6. ShakeDown

0   0   0

I worked there for 4 years...From 1998-2002 when we "closed".

Didn't mean to hijack the thread Orlando!

7. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

No problem, but I do think the dress would look great on you. Ha Ha

8. ShakeDown

0   0   0

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Might look good on Catking though???? :rolleyes: ;) :D

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

0   0   0

What size is this dress???? No not for me! :D My Lady friend's sis might need one, so I can ask about it. I don't know her size though of course! :)

11. I'm not in need of a dress but I'm sure it would look good on the floor next to my bed if you know of any young ladies needing a prom date, or any date for that matter :D

12. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

Dont lie Pole ! And I doubt it will fit you !

13. bigjohn513

bigjohn513

0   0   0

i got the first $50 (if 3 other's will pitch in) for the guy who will have it on for the next ogf event..but we do get to take pic's..and no reel lady and some of the other ladies here at ogf..sorry but were not buying you a new dress

14. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

0   0   0

Does it come with a matching handbag? If you really want to sell it, you need to accessorize! :p

BTW, is your daughter single? What are her interests and hobbies? If she is hot and available, I might be interested in that dress! Why don't you have her drop me a line and we will work out the "arrangements"! :D

15. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

0   0   0

Bigjohn, what does the wearer get out of this? If it's just the dying admiration of the members, then no go. If we're talkin' cash then Presque Isle is gonna be real cold!! :p

Pinks is my color when the price is right.

16. getinjiggy

getinjiggy

0   0   0

Id put it on ebay. Were poor fisherman on here! Billy-g-fish would look pretty hot in it if he shaved that face of his. lol or Bill get it for on of your girls! Wont be long and the boys will be beating on your door after them!!

17. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0

Hey Bigjohn.......we could put crappielooker in that thing. Now THAT would be some funny "stuff"

18. ShakeDown

0   0   0

Making CAG proud! :D

Attached Files:

19. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Oh my!!:eek: I darn near spewed tea all over the monitor when I scrolled down to that portrait. That is destined to be a classic!:D:D

20. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0