Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OSU outdoorsman
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would throw this out in case someone was headed out tomorrow. Myabe I will get lucky. I am free tomorrow and willing to drive whereever and fish for whatever. I have my bass gear up here, and crappie gear and a little 'eye gear(left most at home). Send me a PM if you think it would be possible with a phone # or something and I will get back with you and hammer out details. Thanks!

P.S. I was on Lake Erie today and the fishing was slow, I want to get back to more familar surroundings in Central OH. Those waves were rough. Pictures will be up tomorrow.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts
Basspro:
Don't think I'm going out tomorrow but may next Saturday or Sunday. If Garry has his boat ready, your welcome to go out with me. Most likely Griggs or O'Shaugnessy. If I do I'll PM you if your free to go.

·
OSU outdoorsman
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dale, thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I have my nat'l guard drill this weekend. But maybe some other time. Thanks again though!

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts
Bass
The offer is open any time I have an empty seat. There will be lots more Saturdays coming. I'll hook up with you when I get back from Canada and we'll set a day to get out.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I've gotten into some nice bass at hargus about 30min south of columbus

hit me up, just depends on school, work and weather when i can get out but I'm usually up for it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts