close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anybody fishing tomorrow and has room for one more?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassnpro1, Apr 24, 2004.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I just thought I would throw this out in case someone was headed out tomorrow. Myabe I will get lucky. I am free tomorrow and willing to drive whereever and fish for whatever. I have my bass gear up here, and crappie gear and a little 'eye gear(left most at home). Send me a PM if you think it would be possible with a phone # or something and I will get back with you and hammer out details. Thanks!

P.S. I was on Lake Erie today and the fishing was slow, I want to get back to more familar surroundings in Central OH. Those waves were rough. Pictures will be up tomorrow.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Basspro:
    Don't think I'm going out tomorrow but may next Saturday or Sunday. If Garry has his boat ready, your welcome to go out with me. Most likely Griggs or O'Shaugnessy. If I do I'll PM you if your free to go.

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Dale, thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I have my nat'l guard drill this weekend. But maybe some other time. Thanks again though!

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Bass
    The offer is open any time I have an empty seat. There will be lots more Saturdays coming. I'll hook up with you when I get back from Canada and we'll set a day to get out.

5. I've gotten into some nice bass at hargus about 30min south of columbus

hit me up, just depends on school, work and weather when i can get out but I'm usually up for it