close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anybody fishing Sunday morning?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassnpro1, May 8, 2004.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I was planning on going fishing Sunday morning somewhere and was wondering if anybody wanted to join, or I could join you, whatever. I was planning on hitting Winton Woods for bass, if I end up going by myself. Rooster?? Tee?? I have all the motors for the boats at Winton and can get the boat for free since I used to work there. Let me know and we'll go get into some good bass action.

2. test fdfff F ETGYGGGHY5 G

3. if the rain holds off me and my brother n law will probally be at winton woods saturday morning early afternoon.

4. i dont know if that is a good idea. There is a bass tourney that sunday morning. Its an open one. But i was going to go fishing saturday morning on winton if you wanted to fish on saturday instead.

5. I was thinking about some bass fishing on winton woods on Saturday morning also. I would have to rent a boat, anyone want to share expenses? I'll bring the worms, all the soft plastics you need to fish:D I'll be checking my messages later today so e-mail me if your interested. Not sure how my battery is have not charged it in a while, but it should hold up to the motor I have. They also have those open tournaments if anyone is interested in partnering up for a few. Let me know

fishking@cinci.rr.com