close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any WOW players?

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by cheezemm2, Sep 11, 2007.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Yes, I'm a big dork:D

New job has taken away my ability to fish every day after work (commute) so I had to find something else to fill my time!#

Didn't know if OGF had anyone playing!?!?

2. Ahhhh no WOW!!!!

I stay away from wow from what I hear it's like crack!
    I play COD2 and BF2

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I've been on again/off again for a couple of years on the game. Usually on more during the winter months than anything else. What realm are you on?

4. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

The realm I'm playing is Undermine, but captn's got it right. The game is good for a couple hours on weeknights or in winter after I've done my running (half-marathon training) and had dinner. TV just doesn't cut it when football isn't on...

My weekends are too full of committments (fiance, family or fishing) for video games!
    I can sit in a kayak for 8 hours and fish and still want more, but a video game is only good for a 2 hour holdover...

C'mon, just try it...you won't get addicted (heh heh) ;)

5. that game ruins lives. never try it. SERIOUSLY. :D I personally dont like to play it though its to boring.

6. I played it for awhile, horribly addictive - only way I could quit is when it got warm enough to fish (in the springtime). Once it gets too cold outside, might try it again.

7. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

I'm on the server Duraton (PVE) and play religiously. It is super addicting & time consuming, if you arent playing stay away - it's the DEVIL!!

My main is a 70 undead rogue pretty much in all raid epics. I have a 39 twink hunter just for fun in BG's, and a 24 warrior that I'm leveling.

8. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I went to a WOW AA meeting and got off the crack. I haven't looked back since....I now have my life back...

flash------------------------------out

9. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

LOL I hear you Ben. I finally sharded everything I had and gave all to an in-game buddy last week. It just got to the point where if you wanted to gain any better gear you had to spend 3-4 hours a night raiding and I just don't have that kind of time.

10. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

same thing here....i got to many hobbies, so no time for WOW.

Steelhead fishing, ice fishing, pen building, float building, and lure building pretty much round out the winter activities.

flash---------------------------------------out