close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

any website design guru's??????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gju42486, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

*****sorry for the abundance of posts lately, im sure you guys are just about sick of reading all of them :eek: :) ******

im looking at starting up my own competitive sportfishing business on Lake erie out of cleveland ohio after obtaining my 6pak oupv captains license in febuary. I have a layout for t-shirts and a design for them as well, i was thinking of getting a website--nothing spectacular up and running as well. I was hoping to get www.playinhooky.com as the site url and would like some info on myself, the boat and equipment i run, pictures of past trips, a link to current weather, as well as having the ability to have a fishing report that i could change after each trip on the success of the trip and pictures of that day. If anyone is interested in helping me out with this matter, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM. I am looking at a layout similar to www.trophycharters.com George

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

:C just a bump.

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

hey is that playin hooky site yours? jw

4. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

no its not, i seen last night that it was in use already, i meant to post here, id settle for playinhookycharters or playinhookysportfishing

5. playinhookycharters.com is also took but it looks like playinhookysportfishing.com is still available. If you go to www.godaddy.com or www.domain.com it will show what domain names are available.

added: If you look all the way down on trophycharters site you will see who does his web design. Looks like Mega-Byte Computer Services out of Andover, Ohio or Geneva, Ohio.

6. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

looks like i better get moving then,lol....i better grab it while its still there

7. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

freewebs.com is wat i just used and mine is pretty cool for the first day lol.
    only thing is ur url would be freewebs.com/playinhooky........
    but they even help u submit your site to the net and stuff pretty kool...